Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write another 11 new questions.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve answered the questions.
I was tagged by bitcheslovemat <3
Eleven questions for me:
What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you aren’t dying?
- Pretty damn good I guess. I don’t fancy dying any time soon.
If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
- Haha, well I’d more than tell them to get on their bike within a day or two. Maybe I’m a little too hard on myself.
- Where’s Waldo?
- No idea. I can tell you where Wally is though.
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- Never trying.
What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’
- I know exactly how I wanna answer this but can’t seem to word it properly. Existing is being alive. Living is feeling alive. Big fucking difference.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- When I eat at mcdonalds, I take the meat out of the bun and put my fries in the bun and save the meat till last and indulgence on it on its own.
If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
- Noooooo, never.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- Because not all pencils come with little rubbers on the end.
Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- When a good friend moves away, for sure.
Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Rather lose all my old memories.
If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
- Dreams Of A Fairy (idek), like I don’t care how it ends and neither do I wanna know how it ends, just as long as I’m still smiling then thats okay.
My eleven questions for you:
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- If you were the oppposite sex for 48 hours, what would you do?
- Where’s the most peaceful place you know?
- If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- You’ve just found out that your sister is really your mum and your mum is really your grandma. You’re reaction?
- We spend 26 years of our lives sleeping. Would you rather sleep for 26 years all at once and then live your life all at once without sleeping OR continue sleeping an average 8 hours a day?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- You can only pick one for the rest of your days… Masterbation OR Sex?
- A new candy/drink machine has been installed in your house. What 5 candys and 5 drinks would you have in there?
- The only way to save your life is to eat a tin of dog food, used cat litter and gone off mouldy fish. Would you do it?
- Would you rather live without music or sex (including masterbation)?